Terms Of Conditions ( KATCH APP )
AGREEMENT TO OUR LEGAL TERMS
We are Katcngo, doing business as ('Company," "we," "us," "our").
We operate the website https://katchapp.in (the "Site"), as well as any other related products and services that refer or link to these legal terms (the"Legal Terms") (CoIIectively, the "Services").
You can contact us by email at email@example.com
These Legal Terms constitute a legally binding agreement mace between you, whether personally or on behalf of an entity ("you"), and Katchgo, conceming your access to and use of the Services. You agree that by accessing the Services, you have read, understood, and agreed to be bound by all of these Legal Terms. if you do not agree with all of these legal terma, then you are expressly prohibited from using the services and you must discontinue use immediately.
1. OUR SERVICES
The information provided when using the Services is not intended for distribution to or use by any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country' where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation or Which would subject us to any registration requirement within such jurisdiction or country- Accordingly, those persons who choose to access the Services from other locations do so on their own initiative and are solely responsible for compliance Witn local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
2. USER REGISTRATION
You may be required to register to use the Services. You agree to keep your password confidential and will be responsible for all use of your account and password. We reserve the right to remove, reclaim, or change a username you select if we determine, in our sole discretion, tnat sucn username iS inappropriate, obscene, or otnemise objectionable-
3. PROHIBITED ACTIVITIES
You may not access or use the Services for any purpose other than that for which we make the Services available. The Services may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by us.
As a user of the Services, you agree not to:
- Systematically retrieve data or other content from the Services to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database, or directory without written permission from us.
- Trick, defraud, or mislead us and other users, especially in any attempt to learn sensitive account information such as user passwords.
- Circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Services, including features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on the use of the Services and/or the Content contained therein.
- Disparage, tarnish, or otherwise harm, in our opinion, us and/or the Services.
- Use any information obtained from the Services in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person.
- Make improper use of our support services or submit false reports of abuse or misconduct.
- Use the Services in a manner inconsistent with any applicable laws or regulations.
- Engage in unauthorized framing of or linking to the Services.
- Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or transmit) viruses, Trojan horses, or other material, including excessive use of capital letters and spamming (continuous posting of repetitive text), that interferes with any party's uninterrupted use and enjoyment of the Services or modifies, impairs, disrupts, alters, or interferes with the use, features, functions, operation, or maintenance of the Services.
4. SERVICES MANAGEMENT
We reserve the right, but not the obligation, to:
(1) monitor the Services for violations of these Legal Terms;
(2) take appropriate legal action against anyone who, in our sole discretion, violates the law or tnese Legal Terms, including without limitation, reporting such user to law enforcement authorities;
(3) in our sole discretion and without limitation, refuse, restrict access to, limit tne availability of, or disable (to tne extent technologically feasible) any of your Contributions or any portion thereof;
(4) in our sole discretion and without limitation, notice, or liability, to remove from the Services or othemse disable all files and content that are excessive in size or are in any way burdensome to our systems
(5) otherwise manage the Services in a manner designed to protect our rights and property and to facilitate the proper functioning of the Services.
5. USER DATA
We Will maintain certain data tnat you transmit to tne Services for tne purpose of managing the performance of the Services, as well as data relating to your use of the Services- Although we perform regular routine backups ot data, you are solely responsible for all data that you transmit or that relates to any activity you have undertaken using the Services. You agree that we shall have no liability to you for any loss or corruption ot any such data, and you hereby waive any ngnt of action against us arising from any such loss or corruption of such data.
6. ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS, TRANSACTIONS, AND SIGNATURES
Visiting the Services, sending us emails, and completing online forms constitute electronic communications. You consent to receive electronic communications, and you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications we provide to you electronically, via email and on the Services, satisfy any legal requirement that such communication be in writing. YOU HEREBY AGREE TO THE USE OF ELECTRONIC SIGNATURES, CONTRACTS, ORDERS, AND OTHER RECORDS, AND TO ELECTRONIC DELIVERY OF NOTICES, POLICIES, AND RECORDS OF TRANSACTIONS INITIATED OR COMPLETED BY US OR VIA THE SERVICES. You hereby waive any rights or requirements under any statutes, regulations, rules, ordinances, or other laws in any jurisdiction which require an original signature or deliver,' or retention of non-electronic records, or to payments or the granting of credits by any means other than electronic means.
7. CONTACT US
In order to resolve a complaint regarding the Services or to receive further information regarding use of the Services,
please contact us at:
you can contact us on +91-9023847644 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org